OverFlow

61yrs Old woman Marries 8yrs Old boy in Zimbabwe.

 Hmmm....What is this world turning to? a 61yrs old woman got married to an 8yrs old Kid. She claimed that the kid shares the same name with his grand father who didnt have the oppurtunity to have white wedding, as a result of that, their family's ancestor instructed her from the dream to marry the 8yrs old kid. she claimed she did it to honor her Grandpa in death and got engaged with a kid who shares same name with him.
The marriage was performed in the presence of the kid's parent and the woman's family members. it was even solemnised by an ordained man of God.
 The young groom said: "I told my mother that I wanted to get married because I really did want to. I chose her because I love her and I'm happy that I married her – but I will go to school and study hard. When I'm older I will marry a lady my own age."
 Suprisingly,  The bride's long-time husband, Alfred Shabangu (65), said that he never had a problem with her marrying the boy because he too knew that it was what the
ancestors wanted. My kids and I are happy. We don't have any problems with it,"
he said.
SEE PHOTOS AFTER CUT.......



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha what will now happen after the mariage, This is realy funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only God knows wot wil happen @ de end oh... O God cum nd help us oh.... Dis world is becuming sumtin i dnt no oh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. is dis real ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its not this thing happend here in south africa n was published on a newspaper i still hv dat paper i cn take a pic n show it 2 u this admin is lying

      Delete
    2. Pls send it and tell us the real story becos ui can't believe this myself

      Delete
  5. see me see gbege

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is dis sum kind of a joke or what? What will they do on their honey-moon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is bull the last time I had this story it had happened in south Africa in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmmmm....wonder never end

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dis lie too much na,d boy no get parents ne?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahahahahahaha, funny stuffs like this should happen in 9ja na!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why would d parents of d boy allowed him

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally madness this thing happend here in south Africa n thy wer nt gettin married 4 real this thing happend last year i still hv dat paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pls i need d full details of dis. I wnt 2 no if it is true, dis one dat most south Africa are sayin it is nt like dis, it is like dat. Pls give us correct information

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dnt believe dis story joor! How did he wnt 2 perform on bed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is child abuse

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rubish! Mtchew!

    ReplyDelete