OverFlow

Cossy Orjiakor Opens Controversial Shop In Lagos

Well, i was  browsing through twitter and stumbled upon tweets by Nigerian controversial Female Celebrity, Cossy Orjiakor. She tweeted that she has Opened Her Intimacy shop and will make the address available soon. Confirm it Via her tweets Below

@Cossydiva: Done with my boutique...whew! opening soon. Ama send pix latter. Playgirl boutique. Wish me luck. Haha Now I can get big bras to cover me up

@Cossydiva: Ok. Won't buy big bra for me. Ama get padded half cups. Push em up till it covers my face. Then my lovely pinkies will pip out. Bet u likey

‏@enozach: 17 Dec @Cossydiva hey um, wassap?r u gonna have Romance Machines and dild0s available wld be kul u knw

@Cossydiva: @enozach am gonna sell every! Name it I have it. Gents and ladies. Whips and all. Hahaha. I even ve a leather g string for men. Beat dt


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Wetin she 'D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥' sell cos I Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊Ơ̴̴̴͡ understand her english @all,dis gurl sha!!!hmmm,end tym tins

    Jewel says so

    ReplyDelete