OverFlow

Actress Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Her N4million Wrist Watch (PHOTO)

Calm down and hear me out first before you start saying it's not true. Lol. Iyanya, Davido and Wizkid are not the celebs who own Rolex watches worth millions of Naira. Star actress Genevieve Nnaji also owns one. The one she's wearing in the pics above. Now here's how I know. When I was in Dubai recently, I went into a Rolex store...just to window shop. (Can't afford one :-)) and while looking around I saw this particular watch that fell in love with. Asked how much it was and they told me $25, 000. (That's N4million). Nah, that's way too much for me, so I left the store and settled for something way less expensive.

i spotted the exact same watch on Genny's wrist. I know some of you will be like, yeah right, N4m my ass! But please trust me, that's a Rolex watch. Now I don't know where she got hers and how much she paid for it, but if you enter any Rolex store, that watch you see above is valued at $25, 000 and it's not even one of their best pieces.

She's obviously had that watch for a long time, because if you check some of her pics from last year, she was rocking that Rolex. Dear Genevieve, I want to be like you when I grow up. Hehe.

Culled from Linda Ikeji






No comments:

Post a Comment