OverFlow

Nigerian Actress Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 13yrs Wedding Anniversary

Last week, VibeNaija Blog brought you pictures from Ghanian Actor Van Vicker's 10yrs wedding anniversary celebration in Dubai, We are happy to inform you that another Nollywood diva, Omoli Oboli surpasses Van Vicker's record.
Yes! Her Marriage is still stronger. The actress and her hubby are celebrating their 13th wedding
anniversary today. And here's Omoni's anniversary words;

    "Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings... I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being. I have a blessed marriage, Jesus is in my marriage, I wanna shout it from the roof top...I'm at work though but all is good, we are celebrating tonight.#13thanniversary."






No comments:

Post a Comment