OverFlow

'What I'm Doing Does Not Make Me A Runs Girl’ – Actress Halima Abubakar Cries Out

In an interview with Yes! magazine this week, Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar says she is not a runs girl as being peddled around.
“Yes. You all have been guessing about that, but una get strength, why una wan know my guy? Do you know if I have? I laugh when I hear stuff like this. I just laugh at the assumptions. I have always loved being with just one guy. I don’t do runs. Because I bought a car, gullible people are saying I do runs. So because I bought a car, I will
have to sleep around before I can get it? That’s silly. Everyone has become a judge and the main judges don’t have work to do again. Please I am too young to be in a hurry to get rich. God can bless you anytime with just one breakthrough, if you are okay, cool and contented” she said.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment