OverFlow

PHOTOS: Ladies, Are These Big B00bs A Burden or Blessing?

The Komolafes are blessed with a set of identical twin girls, Taiye and Kehinde. The girls are not only fair and tall, they are well endowed in the chest region. But despite their striking resemblance, the twins are poles apart in terms of character and way of life. They perceive their bodies differently.
While Taiye, who is an extrovert, believes that her bust is an asset and never fails to flaunt it, Kehinde on her part is an introvert and thinks otherwise about her bo'obs.

Kehinde believes because of her busts, most men lust after her instead of falling in love with her. She said: “I would have preferred if my bre'asts were smaller but I would never go under the surgeon’s knife. One major reason why I don’t like my big bust is that men tend to see me as a sé'x object. Most times, they don’t want to find out anything about me other than having a feel of my b00bs.”
But Taiye, now a graduate and currently doing her youth service, said:
They were not so noticed by men until they grew up to be mature girls in their neighbourhood. She said that the attention they got especially from boys after they passed puberty surprised and intrigued her.
“While growing up, we were never given much attention. We were just like regular girls in a crowd until we began to develop bo'obs after our secondary school. When we fully developed as big-bre'asted girls, we were first surprised by the attention we got especially from guys and I soon got used to it. Sometimes, I used it to my advantage. In the university, I had male friends who would help me with assignments just because they wanted to hang out with me,” Taiye told Saturday Breeze.
She however said that it surprised her till date that her sister, Kehinde, had not come to terms with the fact that their big bust is a blessing from God and not a burden. She argued that God would not have made them identical twins if He didn’t mean to bless them.
Her twin sister, Kehinde, regards their big busts as a burden rather than a blessing. Apart from complaining of constant physical pains in the back, Kehinde believes the bust are the major reason why most boys make all kinds of amorous advances towards them.
Kehinde explained that over time, she has come to learn how to differentiate between men who are really interested in her and those who lust after her body.
Apart from this, she said getting her bra size and lingerie is difficult for her.
“When men engage in conversation with me, they stare at my b00bs and some get carried away. But when I hold a conversation with a man and he looks at my face all through, I know that he is someone who is really interested in me,” she explained.
Eva Okon, a university student, told Saturday Breeze that she would gladly go under the surgeon’s knife to get her bust enlarged. But Olawunmi Adegboyega, a banker, said given the chance, she would reduce hers.
Eva Okon said, “I like my body especially my brea'sts. They make me feel beautiful. I know that they are large but sometime in the future, I would want them to be bigger. They are definitely a blessing to me; I like the attention I get from men because of them.”
Olawunmi said, “I got attention from even people I did not want to be associated with in the university. Apart from men constantly disturbing me, the weight of the bre'asts affects me physically. I feel backache at times but my doctor often advises me to relax more. I also have bra stripe marks that never seem to fade off.”
Interestingly, while ladies are really concerned about their bust size, men are not indifferent. They said they loved bu'sty ladies who they called “real African women.”
Wale Olugbenro told Saturday Breeze he is usually attracted to women with big bust. “I think bus'ty women are the real African women. My wife is quite bu'sty and I really love that aspect of her. I love the fact that I have something to play with when we are copulating,” Olugbenro said.
Festus Akanador, a computer engineer said that the bigger the better. “I like them big. You would be amazed what fun one can have with a big bre'ast.”
Being bu'sty has been a blessing to some Nigerian entertainers. Leading the pack is Cossy Orjiakor, who shot to fame after she featured in fuji musician, Abass Obesere’s Apple Juice video. Ever since then, the young lady has been a popular figure due to her big bossom.
Another female entertainer that is greatly endowed in the chest region is Foluke Daramola-Salako. She once told our correspondent in an interview that while growing up, she was not proud of her bust size.
Foluke said, “At the initial stage I used to be ashamed of myself. Then, I would wear clothes that would not make my bust noticeable. I tried everything I could to hide them. Subsequently, I read a book that said the best admirer you have is yourself and the way you carry yourself is how people would take you. I had to psyche myself to love it. After I did so, I noticed that I was getting advances from people I did not even expect.
“Being a deep thinker, I always looked at the advantage of everything; I saw that it was something I could not change, so I had to make the best out of it. I got it into my sub-conscious that it was a plus than a minus. I have had reasons to talk to a lot of people that are bus'ty and do not appreciate themselves. They now see it as an asset than a liability.”




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment