OverFlow

Don’t Blame Me If My Clothes Do Not Cover My Chest — Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne Jegede spoke to Vanguard Nigerian Newspaper on some issues bothering on her career and lifestyle; excerpt. 

Which part of you body do you think is your selling point?

I think it is my brain. Talking about the physical things that attracts men to me, it depends. Some people say, it's my eyes, others prefer my lips and my bosoms. So, I do not know. When
I love into the mirror, I love everything about myself.

You have a penchant for revealing some part of your body, may be your bosoms. What happened today? 

Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big bosoms, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my bosoms you would not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes . I just put the clothes on. 

You have passion for revealing some part of your body?
It depends on my mood. If I want to expose my back, I will do that. It goes with my mood.


Is it true that you dated 2face?


I didn’t date 2face. I only featured in his “African Queen” video. I have never kissed him before. 

Are you not planning to get married?

When the time comes, I will get married. I have never given it a thought. It’s not about thinking, it is about the right person coming my way. Many ladies have been thinking about settling down for years now, but Mr. right has not come their way.

You are saying that Mr. right has not come your way?

Let’s take it like that. I don’t even have any relationship right now.


Why is it that most actresses do not want to get married?

How do you mean? Do you think that a lady would decide to remain single. As a woman, she still needs a man. If you do not have a man in your life, it is so bad. She can never be a happy woman.

Among the actors in the industry, who do you have crush on ?

Someone asked me this question recently. But, even if I have anybody in mind, do you think I would disclose the person to you. It is a secret that I keep to myself. I am not going to elaborate on that.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment