Smoking SnoopDog Caused FireFighter to Think His Room was on Fire

The American Pop Star Snoop Lion was in his hotel room in Australia and had smoked so much weeds that the whole room was enveloped in smoke and set off the fire alarm.
Firefighters rushed to the hotel room in Melbourne, Australia – after being alerted and found the very mellow rapper in a ring of heavy smoke .
They were reportedly surprised when he acted like a fan of theirs, inviting them into his room and posing for
photographs with them.
The 42-year-old later posted a couple of snaps on Instagram with the messages, ‘Blew it Down’ and ‘Fire dept Shut it down.’

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment